Saturday, May 21, 2022

United States of Fear

 

Good afternoon and welcome to Your American Heritage

My name is Ed Bonderenka.

And I am Not your fuzzy insurrectionist! Working the board and the phone lines is Derek Stone, who has a show called Stone Cold Sports and it airs Sundays at noon thirty, right after my friend Sean Todd, the Rockin’ Rev on The Intersection at noon. 
You should listen.  It’s not your fuzzy Christian Show!

This show is available by podcast. Tells your friends to listen. Go to waamradio.com/podcasts to get the link.

It’s Day 486 of the coup, the theft of the American Government, by enemies both foreign and domestic.


I’m sure you’ve noticed the fear mongering that we have experienced since the 15 days to flatten the curve began.
The overreach of the government, the shutting down of businesses, the closing of churches, the closing of schools, the restrictions on travel, the insistence on masks and experimental injections with the resultant deaths, imprisonment and mental health damage.

Surely that fear mongering was there to protect us, to help us.  to keep us safe.

Or maybe, just maybe, and I’m gonna go a little conspiratorial here, maybe they wanted to increase governmental power over you and an subject you to their power. It wouldn’t be to their authority, because they had none to do what they did.

The Word of God says: “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”

The leftist tyrannical fascists want to  give you a spirit of fear, a lack of power, self-centeredness and an unsound mind.

 This is spiritual warfare. Good vs Evil.

Psalm 144 Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, my high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the One in whom I take refuge.

 Clasp your hands and fingers together, bow your heads and,

Let’s pray, Let’s go to war.

Father in Heaven, Lord of Armies as described in the Bible, we come before You, we ask You to protect us from these oppressors. We ask you to come to our aid.

We ask you to bring them to a place of repentance, a penitentiary or both.

We ask that you inform and motivate those who aren’t informed or motivated to rise to the defense of our nation.

That you would move across this land with a Great Awakening to help us as a country to be awake and not woke.

That as the statue in Detroit says, from 2 Corinthians 3:17: Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty.

Amen.

As for these political oppressors, the unconstitutional tyrants and dictators

Psalm 109

7 When he is judged, let him be found guilty, and let his prayer become sin.

8 Let his days be few and let another take his office.

 

My guest today is someone I have been trying to get for your listening pleasure for a few months now.
In reaching out to him, I came in contact with Beth Maranville who I found so fascinating I had her on this show, and then Pastor Rick asked if she could stay for his show.
Consequently, Beth introduced me to Jared Schmeck of “Let’s Go Brandon” fame. I found that conversation fascinating as I’ve heard many of you did.

Now, finally, after many delays, I’d like to introduce you to Dr. Mark McDonald, author of United States of Fear: How America Fell Victim to a Mass Delusional Psychosis.
Dr. Mark was one of the first to describe the mass delusion or mass psychosis that we have observed.

He has been speaking across the country and is about to embark on a speaking tour of Europe.
Please welcome Dr. Mark to the show.

Dr. Mark, before I hit you with a bunch of questions, Why don’t you introduce yourself.
Where did you grow up, go to school, how did you get this gig, etc?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus and Santa

I interviewed William J. Federer regarding his book on Santa Claus. You should listen, there's more to the story than you may know. How ...