Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Election Fraud and Theft

A discussion with Patrick Colbeck, over the theft of a nation.

Patrick Colbeck, Rocket Scientist, former State Senator, former candidate for governor of Michigan, currently author and dare I say activist, host of letsfixstuff.org, occasional talk show host and prominent investigator into how the coup against the American People was accomplished.


It’s Day 381 of the coup, the theft of the American Government, by enemies both foreign and domestic.
A government at war with you.

You who don’t bow down and worship Caesar, to make the government your God.
A government not for the people or by the people, but by theft. A government that steals your savings and wages, not by taxation but by inflationary policies.

We wrestle not (just) against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness.

This is war. And we must realize that it is a spiritual battle. To fight this spiritual battle, you must follow the Lord of Hosts, the Lord of armies.
This isn’t a religious show, but this country was founded on religious principles. My friend, historian William Federer makes that abundantly clear. We’ll be talking to him next week.

Psalm 125

Those who trust in the LORD Are like Mount Zion, which cannot be moved, but abides forever. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, So the LORD surrounds His people from this time forth and forever. For the scepter of wickedness shall not rest on the land allotted to the righteous, Lest the righteous reach out their hands to iniquity. Do good, O LORD, to those who are good, and to those who are upright in their hearts. As for such as turn aside to their crooked ways, The LORD shall lead them away with the workers of iniquity.
This psalm is a prayer that God would defeat our oppressors. Now, not later.


Democratic Sen. Ben Ray Luján, who recently suffered a stroke, will be back in the Senate in 4-6 weeks, "barring any complications," according to a person close to the senator.
Is this God protecting us in a discreet way? The democratic party edge in the Senate has been reduced. For how long?

Is this an answer to the prayers of Americans for this country?


Psalm 144 Blessed be the Lord my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle. My loving kindness and my fortress, my high tower and my deliverer, My shield and the One in whom I take refuge.


Clasp your hands and fingers together, bow your heads and,

Let’s go to war. 

Father, please lead us and guide us today and in the days to come,

Please give us the wisdom we need as we fight this assault on our nation. Please help us retake the government from these traitors and criminals. Please continue to awaken the American  .

Please move mightily and either bring these oppressors to a place of repentance or imprisonment.
I ask you to protect this nation. Deliver us from our oppressors.
Remove from power those who threaten our livelihood and income.
Those that would drive down the value of our savings and the ability to pay our bills.
Imprison us for opposing, and speaking out against, their evil totalitarian plans for us.

I ask that if they will not repent, that you destroy them. That you will protect us. Amen.


Last night, I was with a group of engineers at work. I was programming machines to talk to the new database that would integrate us into the company that recently acquired us that they were implementing.
I was explaining that this one machine drops four different stacks of finished goods, but due to the design, I could never guarantee that all four stacks would be equal, only that they would total a certain goal number or overshoot that number a little.
One of the software engineers turned to another one and said, “Yeah, we can’t have .5 of a part.”
and I responded that this was a welding cell, not a Dominion voting machine.
And they all laughed. My boss shook his head and said “Here we go…”, but I said I was glad they all knew what I was talking about, and they agreed. So I mentioned that I did this radio show, and would be talking about this today. Had any of them heard of Pat Colbeck? And they had. Friends, that’s encouraging!

And God has been kind to you, the listening audience and answered my prayer for an intelligent informed guest in the form of the afore mentioned Pat Colbeck.
Rocket Scientist, former State Senator, candidate for governor, currently author and dare I say activist, host of letsfixstuff.org occasional talk show host and prominent investigator into how the coup against the American People was accomplished.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus and Santa

I interviewed William J. Federer regarding his book on Santa Claus. You should listen, there's more to the story than you may know. How ...